• Provide inputs to new process design based on the manufacturability.
• Assist with validation of mass-production process of new products with approved development specification and plan.
• Support process validation activities in IQ, OQ and PQ
• Maintenance and management of test facilities in Singapore.
• Provide training to the Factory’s sustaining engineering unit.
• Ensure execution following SOPs for the design transfer process.
• Process R&R report
• Tests and validation result and data
• Provide supporting information so that Factory’s sustaining engineering unit is able to draft the PQ protocol, Process Control Plan (PCP) and work instruction (WI)
• Other duties as assigned by the unit Manager. This may include brief assignments working closely with other units, in support of potential product development activities.
• Preferably with NITEC/ Higher NITEC background in Engineering or related technical field/ Fresh diploma holders in Engineering
• Have good verbal and written communication skills. Independent worker and team player.
• Knowledge in validation
• DOE and statistic are added advantage.