Business Support Executive, Advertising/Marketing/PR/Media
Posted date: Feb 13, 2018
Job Title:Business Support Executive, Advertising/Marketing/PR/Media
Job Number: JO-180213-147001
Industry: Services/ Advertising/Marketing/PR/Media
Job Category/Function: HR & GA/ General Affairs
Location: Singapore - All
This position will provide general office administration support, manage contract services, and ensure effective and efficient office services to support GAP Regional Hub operation at all times. The role will also serve as the key liaison with relevant external stakeholders on general affairs related matters.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Office Management
- Manage and coordinate all activities relating to office fittings and furniture.
- Manage office supplies (such as stationeries, groceries, printed documents, etc.) and office equipment. Manage inventories, price negotiation and supplier management to optimize operating budget.
- Source and manage contract service providers. Establish service level agreements, maintain quality service standards and ensure key performance indicators of respective services are achieved.
- Support travel arrangements such as itinerary, hotel reservation, transportation and visa application for employees, overseas employees and visitors, as needed.
- Coordinate meetings, workshops and other company functions/events including logistics arrangement.
- Support onboarding activities such as workstation setup, office supplies, security pass, IT requirements, etc. for new hires.
- General Affairs
- Maintain central depository and documentation control of master agreements, key statutory records and documents. Ensure documents and records retention, review and renewal are completed timely in accordance to requirments at all times.
- Provide support to Regional Corporate Planning Function such as:
- Preparation of GAP & subsidiaries company regulations
- iaison with external legal services and Corporate Legal Department on contracts and agreements matters
- Coordinate GAP management meetings, etc.
- Project support
- Support the development, implementation and accomplishment of department objectives and key performance metrics.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines in designated areas of responsibilities.
- Assist in the implementation of employee programs, CSR initiatives, etc.
- Lead process improvements and make recommendations for change. Brings internal and external best practices into improvement efforts.
- Participate in cross functional projects and initiatives.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
EA License No.:
Qualification and Experiences Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Adminsitration or relevant
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in office management and/or General Affairs
- Proficiency in Japanese will be an added advantage for reporting to Japanese a manager and communication with HQ in Japan
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of contract terms, applications and legal requirements to protect Company interests
- Experience working in a mutli-cultural environment