Digital Marketing, Travel/Car Rental
Posted date: Jan 12, 2018
Job Title:Digital Marketing, Travel/Car Rental
Job Number: JO-180112-144697
Industry: Services/ Travel/Car Rental
Job Category/Function: Marketing/ Online/Digital Marketing
Location: Singapore - All
About the Client and Postion:
Listed in Singapore SME 1000 rankings and having more than 30years since its inception, the company provides travel services to their clients. They take pride in their extensive pool of fares with airlines and their strong connection.
STRATEGY & PLANNING
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop and implement the Offline & Digital/Social Media Marketing Strategy, ensuring its effectiveness and alignment with the company’s direction.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for publishing of content on all social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and other social media platforms, community outreach efforts, social CRM and other day-to-day activities.
- Optimize social media channels to increase follower base, drive engagements and traffic to blog and website.
- Be a partner and work closely with internal stakeholders to update and maintain the contents calendar.
- Development and adaptation of social media contents.
PAID SOCIAL ADVERTISING
- Executing Facebook, Instagram and Google Ad campaigns. Duties include campaign idea generation, ad campaign set up, monitoring, optimization and reporting.
- Audit competitors’ online and social media efforts as well as general market research to ensure that the brand is up to speed with all trends and pertinent competitor information.
EA License No.:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of marketing experience, preferably in social media marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must intimately understand the social media universe including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Strong writing and content development skills.
- Passion for Social Media & Emerging Technology.
- Enthusiasm for travel.
- Time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities are critical
- Ability to manage multiple projects within the scope of work and stay on task
- Additional skills such as HTML/CSS, wordpress, graphics design, video editing, and/or mobile technologies are a plus
- Possess initiative, drive, a good eye for details and creative thinking