Posted date: Apr 20, 2017
Job Title:Dry Baulk Shipping Administrator - Grain Department, FMCG
Job Number: JO-170413-125435
Industry: Import/Export/ FMCG
Job Category/Function: Business Operations/ Shipping/Sales Coordinator
Salary: SGD 2500 - 3300
Location: Singapore - All
• Working at Stable Environment
• Opportunity as Shipping Administrator
• Dry Balk Knowledge
Our client is a subsidiary of one of the largest general trading and investment companies based in Japan.
Main duties and responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to, the following:
• Shipping documents arrangement (prefer having experience on bulk grain business)
• Logistics/Transportation arrangement including demurrage and dispatch settlements
• Basic knowledge of futures transactions in grains business
• Payment settlement
• Transaction input into accounting system
• Minimum GCE ‘N” or “O” level.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in either grain trading company or commodity trading company and able to independently prepare import/export shipping documents, especially documentation work based on L/C.
• Competent in word, excel.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills ; a detailed and organized person who can work with “team”