Posted date: Apr 19, 2017
Job Title:Procurement Executive, Chemical/Material
Job Number: JO-170417-125613
Industry: Import/Export/ Chemical/Material
Job Category/Function: Business Operations/ Procurement/Purchasing/Sourcing
Location: Singapore - City
• Multinational Company
• Career advancement to regional exposure
• Procurement role
Global leading manufacturing company.
• Handle/Process procurement of materials for our own group companies' factories through Third-Party Transactions.
• Understand our own group companies’ factories’ needs on quality/cost/delivery. Realize them through supplier control.
• Understand our own group companies’ factories’ needs/problems on internal procurement system. Liaise for solutions.
• Organize and conduct monthly data-driven performance meetings with our own group companies’ factories’ procurement managers.
• Coordinate and provide advice to our own group companies’ factories’ procurement managers in accordance to policy and framework.
• Deliver and measure procurement benefits, follow-up with our own group companies’ factories’ procurement managers.
• Ensure activities and results are well documented, able to present to local management regularly.
• Must have knowledge in Strategic Procurement & Logistics Arrangement
• Able to travel occasionally
• Strong competency in MS Excel (a must), PowerPoint, Words
• Self-motivated, keen ability to explore and learn
• Team player, positive and earnest job attitude