Senior Art Director, Advertising/Marketing/PR/Media
Posted date: Feb 13, 2018
Job Title:Senior Art Director, Advertising/Marketing/PR/Media
Job Number: JO-170322-124000
Industry: Services/ Advertising/Marketing/PR/Media
Job Category/Function: Marketing/ Art Director/Creative Director
Location: Singapore - All
The one of the top- global creative agency having regional headquarter in Singapore.
- Lead the two 2D&3D designers as well as strategy to drive the overall creative direction for experiential marketing and integrated campaigns
- Lead creation of all on and offline design efforts (e.g. event experience, digital campaigns
- Manage and mentor the internal creative team. Lead the entire creative process, from concept to QA & press checks.
- Direct the creative function ensuring that the team, culture, capabilities, tools and processes to support strategic objectives and brand. Ensure the creative team operates in a highly efficient manner while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Drive continual improvement of creative department’s quality, thinking and capabilities.
- Champion innovation by introducing new ideas and inspiration to the team and vendors.
- Manage design and photography budget.
EA License No.:
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; additional business degree preferred.
- Experience for Integrated Marketing and Activation
- 4+ years of creative experience with a minimum 1+ years of project lead experience in a design or art department. Design or brand agency experience a plus.
- Exceptional aesthetic and intuitive understanding of design principles.
- Knowledge of print production process and terminology required. Strong business acumen with the ability to link creative to revenue-driving behavior.
- Strong project management skills within a creative environment a must. Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders of various projects across the company, as well as, external collaborators/packaging innovators/print vendors/co-packers. Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects and superb time management skills.
- Strong communications, organizational, prioritization and presentation skills are a must. Copywriting is a plus.
- Portfolio with work relevant samples required.